A New Sorting Hat

Moderator: Harry Potter Mods

Luna Chase
No broom

Re: A New Sorting Hat

Post by Luna Chase »

I just did the test again and got Ravenclaw, I also got Ravenclaw in HOL.
I used to hate when I got Ravenclaw but now it is my favorite house. :D :D :D :D :D

Tags:
Bailey Smith
No broom

Post by Bailey Smith »

I used to always want to be in Gryffindor. I got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermor and then sorted into Ravenclaw on here. I don't actually mind, because now I love Ravenclaw.
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

Every time I have taken the sorting quiz I always get Slytherin. I always thought as I got older that maybe it would change but it never has. Even when I sign up for HOL I thought I might get another house but again got slytherin lol. I did the sorting for my sister though and I actually was very surprised to see she got Hufflepuff I was sure she would be a Gryffindor. I kind of think she is a mix of both.
”It’s during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” - Aristotle
Emily Spencer
Cleansweep One

Post by Emily Spencer »

Yep, I'm still Slytherin! It's always a toss between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but Slytherin seems to win every time. Only once (years ago on another site) was I ever sorted into Ravenclaw over Slytherin. Given my personality, either would fit.
I do it because I can. I do it because I want to. I do it because you said I couldn't.
Thank you to the wonderful Professor Tarma for my fabulous sig!
Lucia Dinapoli
No broom

Post by Lucia Dinapoli »

I’m very similar to Emily in that I’ve only ever been sorted into Slytherin bar one time a few years ago when I was sorted into Ravenclaw (which I wasn’t mad at but I am very loyal to my house so I was very shocked) I took the test again this afternoon and low and behold Slytherin comes through again! ~
Maurice Bhardock
No broom

Post by Maurice Bhardock »

I am very happy in the house in which I have stayed, I was very surprised, since I have never tried something similar, but you see, I am very proud.

Greetings to all of you.

Return to “Pottermore”