Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

How are you feeling after exploring Greenhouse #1? I hope you have learned a lot in this first lesson! Remember to take notes about your favorite herbs! They will come handy when preparing your remedies for our Class Project.

In March, Greenhouse #2 has a nice and flowery surprise! Yes! This month is all about flowers! Specifically, remedies with Bach flowers. Enjoy the lesson.

When you are done, don't forget to do your assignment. Meet Narcissus Pot, who unfortunately is very distracted, and help him correct all the remedies he does wrong before it is too late. Regular activities can also be found if you would rather do those.

Remember that everything is done by JUNE 17TH, 2018, but if you send your assignments before, we will try to grade soon so you can also keep track of your Greenhouse Points.

My assistant, Astrid, and I check constantly the forum and the messages, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or if you need anything.

Have a good day! :)
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

Exploring Greenhouse #2 was fun and aromatic! Now, in APRIL, it is time to enter GREENHOUSE #3! In here you will find plenty of fruits and vegetables to make your mouth water!

When you are done, don't forget to do your assignment. Narcissus Pot is making mistakes again! Use your Herbology knowledge to help him sort everything out before it is too late.

Don't forget that all assignments are done by June 17th. The number of points you get in your assignments are the number of Greenhouse Points you are getting. Those points come handy when doing your shopping for your Class Project!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to drop me or my class assistant, Astrid Black, a message. We will get back to you very soon!

Have a nice day! :)

Return to “Healing Herbology”