November Battle Report!

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Another close month! This battle really is going to come down to the final month. Be sure to check the site because there are lots of bonus points you can earn at the end for turning everything in and the project!

Points Breakdown
Hogwarts Points: 34
Death Eater Points: 29
5 bonus points for submitting first: won by Tarma Amelia Black for Team Hogwarts
10 challenge top score bonus points: Tie again so each team received 5 points.

Death Eaters: 134
Hogwarts: 134

We are once again tied! Be sure to get all of your work and extra credit in so you can earn those extra points and help your team win the battle!
Last edited by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Ha ha!

\o/

However, I really blew it ... I had the December one all ready to send in and ... missed being first to send it in because when I realized yesterday is today 18 hours and 5 minutes ago I knew I wouldn't be first to send it in so just said phooey to it. <_<

I guess I'll go find it and send it in now. Points are points! :D
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”