Hogwarts Introductions

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

If you're on the Hogwarts team you can introduce yourself to your teammates here! Good luck against those evil DEs!
thank you dear Sin
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

Hello everyone!

I'm Violeta Lost, a 3rd year Hufflepuff! I'm a Mini prefect and a First Friend adopter. I love earning points for my house and having fun here in HOL. I'm really excited for this class as it looks really fun!

Go Team Hogwarts! (We'll win :P :lol: )
-I need a new siggy!-

Never tickle a sleeping dragon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violeta Lost ~ vi803 ~ Sixth Year ~ Proud Hufflepuff
Scarlet Irisa
No broom

Post by Scarlet Irisa »

Hi I'm Scarlet Irisa! :)

I'm a Hyper Second Year and Ravenclaw Reserve Prefect. I'm on RQT, and I'm addicted to RPG :) I'm really looking forward to this class, and can't wait to get started in trying to beat the Death Eaters team! :D
Ashley Clearwater
No broom

Post by Ashley Clearwater »

Hi I am Ashley Clearwater

I am so excited to be on team Hogwarts. This is the team I wanted to be on. Go Team HOGWARTS :P
Edmund Smethwyck
Oakshaft 79

Post by Edmund Smethwyck »

Hey Team Hogwarts! My name's Edmund Smethwyck, and I am very excited for this class. I'm a new prefect for Ravenclaw, and I have a slight addiction to earning points <_< . Overall, I'd say I'm pretty laid back, except when I'm botting!

In real life, I'm studying information systems, and I'm hoping to get some computer programming in as well. I enjoy making anything that contains chocolate or sugar, and then eating them at an incredibly rapid rate.

To conclude, I suppose I'd just say that I'm ready to kick some Death Eater butt!
Edie Martin
No broom

Post by Edie Martin »

Hi you guys! I'm Edie Martin, an ickle firstie haha. I can't say I was expecting to be on the Hogwarts side but I'm definitely excited. Those death eaters are going down! :D
Hermionie Miranda
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hermionie Miranda »

Hi everyone! I'm Hermionie Miranda, a 3rd year Hufflepuff. I'm around HOL as a Student Teacher and Class Assistant and as a Mini Prefect in Hufflepuff. I spend a lot of time on IRC trying to be funny with no success, but then I do something stupid and suddenly everyone LOLs. I'm not too good at puzzles so I hope you can deal with me. Looking forward to a fun term!
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fel's Bag Carrier and Hufflepuff Seer *wink wink*
Avatar by Dario Sehovic, Signature made by myself
Kelly Rizzoli
No broom

Post by Kelly Rizzoli »

Guest wrote:QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 1 2011, 10:09 PM) Hi! I'm Kelly, a first year Ravenclaw. I'm brand new to HOL and am trying to find my way around. This class looked like a lot of fun, and I enjoy puzzles. :)
Who clearly has not mastered the art of logging in. I'm sorry!! Does anyone know how to delete my last post?
Prof. Nina Messersmith
No broom

Post by Prof. Nina Messersmith »

YEY Team Hogwarts!

Hello Team Hogwarts! My name is Nina and I am a 5th year Gryffindor! I'm pumped to be on the Hogwarts team! I look foward to working with everyone :) Has anyone started on the first puzzle challenge?
Amelia Ravensdale
No broom

Post by Amelia Ravensdale »

Sorry, my computer messed up with my login and post....

Hey all!

I'm Amelia Ravensdale, I'm a first year Ravenclaw student and I'm so excited to kick some Death Eater butt! In real life, I am an English major who is an avid Potterhead (obviously) and Whovian! I'm also still waiting for my Pottermore letter - in the meantime, let's win this!
Last edited by Amelia Ravensdale on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy Tripp
No broom

Post by Tracy Tripp »

Hi! My name is Tracy Tripp. I am a third year Ravenclaw. In RL I live in California in the USA.
I am very happy to have been sorted on to the Hogwarts Team. I can't wait until we win!
Last edited by Tracy Tripp on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Hailey Potter »

Hello! I'm Hailey Potter. You can call me Hal though. :) I'm a Gryffindor fifth year prefect, and I'm Spice Squad captain (ergo shameless advertisement to all Gryffindors who see this... Joooinnn!!! Today!! :D ). I do a whole lot of other things in Gryff too, so you're likely to see my name A LOT around there. I'm a busy ruby red bee. Haha only Gryffs would/will get why I said ruby. :)

But anywhoo, yes, I do agree with all of my other Hogwarts cohorts. We're going to take those Death Eaters down with a big BOOM! They won't know what hit them. I can't wait to work with my team so we can be victorious.

(And haha yes, I am also waiting for my Pottermore letter.... they are slacking, it seems!)
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride
Rosalie Mason
No broom

Post by Rosalie Mason »

Hey everyone!

I'm Rosalie Mason, second year Slytherin, and I'm the Co-Captain for the Sneer Squad! I also am a First Friend Adopter and I do most of the activities around HOL and Slytherin's Dungeons.

I'm sure we'll squash those Death Eaters like a bug. (: I'm looking forward to working with all of you!
Ariana Shacklebolt
No broom

Post by Ariana Shacklebolt »

I'm Ariana Shacklebolt! I'm a 1st year Huffie with an affinity for waffles and showtunes. I'm taking History of Hogwarts: The Founders, A Visit to Diagon Alley, Role Playing 101, Beginners - Defense Against the Dark Arts, and, of course, this. I'm ready to kick some Death Eater butt! (Who ever said Hufflepuffs were timid?)
Last edited by Ariana Shacklebolt on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

I'm Tarma.

Ages and ages ago, as an Ickle firstie or secondie, I introduced myself as mostly being a cross between Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape. ^_^

I'm glad that I am put onto the Hogwarts team, even though I'd probably be glad to be put on the Death Eater's team too (in fact I was thinking that KyrieBadger would do that just so I could yell at her about that in addition to yelling at her for continually biting me when I show up on IRC).

Let's see, I need five sentences in order to qualify for FULL POINTS oh yeah and they have to be about 'me'.

I've been a student at HOL Hogwarts since 2003 and am now a Professor, having traumatized several teachers and Professors into granting me Quills sufficient to gradua .... having taken, in all years, the maximum number of classes that I could (even if some of them folded mid-term so I couldn't earn Quills and/or points for them) and then passing the NEWTS and graduating. While not a points chaser like some I could point my finger at some of whom are in this class, I managed to help Hufflepuff win the House Cup 6 out of the 7 years I was a student. Eeep. That sounds like bragging. It's TRUE but even so. Badgers don't brag so I'll erase it. :D

Ooops. It wouldn't erase.

*HALO*
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Ivelisse Ada
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ivelisse Ada »

*waves at her fellow teammates*

Hi everyone!

I'm Ivelisse, a second year badger here at HOL. I joined last September, but during first term I wasn't very active and scraped by xD. Second term I became more active and involved in things, and over the summer my activity level has exploded. I am now a PPC dollmaker (and member of course!), a First Friend, a Badger Buddy, a Student teacher, and I plan to do much more ;) .

Other than this amazing class, I'm also taking Fae Folk, Pirate's Life for Me, Magic in Fiction, and When Muggles and Magic Collide. I'm taking the maximum number of classes both because there're so many interesting ones and because I'd like to earn a lot of points for my own bragging rights my house :D .

In RL I'm a seventeen year old girl going into her final year of secondary school, I'm interested in a huge variety of things (I once asked friends of mine whether I should take welding or fashion... that should put it into perspective for you ;) ), and I'm still very friendly xD.

You can call me Ive, by the way! I'm super excited to meet you all and I know we'll take down those sneaky Death Eaters ;D! Party in the Huffle kitchens afterwards, perhaps?
Thank you to Prof. Kyrie Adderholt!!
Prof. Tom Foster
Oakshaft 79

Post by Prof. Tom Foster »

Hello, my name is Tom Foster. I am 12 years old and a third year Gryffindor. I like to make new friends. I'm happy to be on the Hogwarts team. Let's beat those death eaters and put them in their rightful place! :)
Last edited by Prof. Tom Foster on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julie Garnet
No broom

Post by Julie Garnet »

Hi everyone! I'm Julie Garnet, a 6th year Gryffindor. Yup, I'm an oldie (more like a super-oldie, since I should have graduated by now...). I'm a member of the GQT and I write and HTML for Gryffindor's house paper.

In RL I'm 24 years old, so yay for no more school. I work as a software engineer, and I love it!

I'm looking forward to working with you all this year! Let's defeat those death eaters! \o/
Last edited by Julie Garnet on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ariana DiBiase
No broom

Post by Ariana DiBiase »

Hey there!

I'm Ariana DiBiase, a first year Slytherin. I think this class is really fun, since it's the only one who allows me to share and actually talk to my classmates (and have fun). You all might have guessed right: I'm a slytherin and I'm in the Hogwarts team (I know, I'm surprised too). But I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make sure we win. I'm usually loud and I get bored too easy. I enjoy sarcasm and usually say mean things, but I promise it's not my intention. Can't wait to kick those Death Eaters off of their broomsticks. Let's go team!!!
Saoirse Gallagher
No broom

Post by Saoirse Gallagher »

Hello!! I'm Saoirse Gallagher, a first year Ravenclaw. This is my first time taking classes here, and I'm legit so very excited.
Since I'm posting here, and not on the losing team's discussion forum, you can guess that I'm on the Hogwarts Team. Obviously we are going to win. I mean, we have the entire castle on our side. ;)
Anyways, I am ready to dive into this class. Also, I love puzzles; so hopefully everything will go well, and we will win a lot of points (and ultimately the battle as well)!
Go Team Hogwarts!!! B)

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”