Welcome!

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Welcome!

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Welcome to Care of Magical Pets!!

This is a one-term class in which you will be studying toads, cats and owls! Facts and interesting things will be covered in each of the four lessons!!

This will be our class forum, where some discussions and/or extra credit will be held. Please treat your classmates, teacher, and class assistant nicely and respectfully. That way we won't have any problems and we will enjoy our time here much more!

Some important information you have to remember:

This class gives you the opportunity to earn up to 300 points the following way:

4 Assignments (30 points each) = 120 points4 Extra Credits (30 points each) = 120 pointsFinal Exam = 30 pointsSpecial Project = 30 pointsTotal = 300 points

However, to pass this class and earn a Quill only 2 out of the 4 Assignments, as well as the Final Exam, are required. Extra Credit and Special Project are not mandatory.

Homework is due by January 15 th, 2024, but you can send each by the end of each month if you would rather do that. Remember to label you work, including at the top of your e-mail your HOL Name and Number of Assignment.

Class e-mail: magical.pets[at]gmail.com
Just replace the [at] with the @ symbol. All of your homework should be sent to that address.

Care of Magical Pets also gives you the opportunity to earn up to 4 special awards!!! However it is your job to find out how to earn them! I can only tell you that if you work hard and remain active in the class, by the end of term you will surely find more than one added to your Treasures! ;)

Finally, if you have any question, petition, suggestion or anything of the like, I ask you to post it in our class forum or send it to me through a HOL message. Please do not send it to the class e-mail because chances are I won't see it on time. I only check the class e-mail in a weekly basis so if it is something urgent it will probably be too late by the time I see it.

I believe this is all for now! Thanks for your attention and for choosing this class! :D
Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

The information above stands correct!!

Welcome new students!!! This will be a great term!! :D

Return to “Care of Magical Pets”