Welcome To The Hol 101 Forum!

Class led by Kim Alting

Moderator: Kim Alting

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Hailey Potter »

Welcome to the forum, and HOL 101!
This is your handy guide to the places you'll need!

You can find the class website here.

The following threads can be found here on the HOL 101 forum:

- Questions - direct your questions or concerns throughout the school term here! I will answer as soon as I can!

- Graded HW - are you wondering if your homework has been graded yet? Look here to find out!

- HOL 101 Autumn 2013's Introductions - Introduce yourself and find out a little about your fellow classmates!

Prof. Dario Sehovic has agreed to be an op for our class IRC channel (he's usually nicked to Kaoru or Dario). Remember, all HOL rules are enforced while visiting #orientation. He can help with your general HOL questions and information. If you have any questions for the class though, please look for me. I am almost always nicked to Hal. I am not always on, but I try to be on in my free time. And of course, there are plenty of people on #hol who can help you for general HOL questions if you can't find Dario or me.

I hope you have a great school term, and I hope all of you will stay with me throughout this journey!
Last edited by Prof. Hailey Potter on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride

Return to “HOL 101”