What TV Shows are You Looking Forward To in 2019?

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

What TV Shows are You Looking Forward To in 2019?

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

TV doesn't necessarily slot neatly into years like films do as many shows will be half way through a season/series at the moment. That being said, there are still plenty of shows that are returning or being freshly released this year. Are there any you're hotly anticipating? Or, are you planning to use 2019 to finally watch a show that's been out for a while but you've not gotten round to yet?

Personally, I can't wait for Good Omens to be released and I'm really, really hoping His Dark Materials will premier this year. though I'm disappointed there won't be any new Doctor Who until 2020.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Re: What TV Shows are You Looking Forward To in 2019?

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

Good Omens is definitely up on my list this year! It looks so good from the one preview I have seen lol.

Also, I am so excited for Stranger Things season 3 to come out!!

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Jordyn Tidwell
No broom

Post by Jordyn Tidwell »

The TV Show I'm most excited for in 2019 is Nancy Drew! I grew up playing Nancy Drew games with my cousins and it's my absolute favorite. I think it's going to be amazing and can't wait to see it.
Phoenix Hale
No broom

Post by Phoenix Hale »

Good Omens was amazing, and I really hope His Dark Materials measures up as well! I'm also looking forward to the TV adaptation of Looking For Alaska by John Green.

Return to “TV Talk”