Stranger Things

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Stranger Things

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

Ok guys. Stranger Things Season 2 just dropped a few days ago, and my husband and I have just finished it! I am so jazzed, I thought this season was way better than last season, and the addition of some new characters (Hello Samwise Gamgee!!) worked out really well!!

*WARNING WARNING WARNING*
If you post spoilers, please use the spoiler tag. put: "spoiler" before your text and "/Spoiler" after your text with brackets "[ ]" around "spoiler" and "/spoiler"

I will say, I kinda hoped Barb would make an appearance, even if it was as some kind of monster or something! Also, I REALLY REALLY hated Max's stepbrother! What a jerk, right? I also am intrigued by #8, and was a little surprised she didn't make an appearance at the end. Perhaps next season....

I also really like that with the series dropping, they included the behind-the-scenes videos with various members of the cast and crew (DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THE VIDEOS UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED THE SEASON, EVERY EPISODE CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!)
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

I got around to catching up on Stranger Things some time ago and forgot to post, but YES! I was so happy with this new season!

All the new characters were great, and I agree with what you said in the spoiler tag.

I can't wait for season 3 because season 2 was such a long wait and the way they ended season 2 just has me on the edge of my seat. It took a twist I wasn't exactly expecting, but I liked the way it turned out. I also love the behind the scenes of Stranger Things videos. I've watched a few of them. The first episode was my favorite so far, and Millie is simply adorable.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

OMG! Stranger Things is the BEST Netflix original show I have seen yet. I love how it has that 80s nostalgic feel!

I loved Season 2 as much as I loved Season 1 except for poor Bob's death.

I can't wait for Season 3!!!

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:

Return to “TV Talk”