Wand-making Introduction Post

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Wand-making Introduction Post

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hi Witches and Wizards!

If you want to earn yourself a quick and easy 15 points, post in here!

Tell us your HOL name, your House, what year student you are and any other bits of information that you would like to share about yourself. Perhaps you could say which country you live in. Are you a pure-blood witch or a person with some Muggle blood in your ancestry? Or maybe you are witch with two Muggle parents, a miracle of your family!

However it is, post here!

Points may be earned for posting through January 15th.

9.11.2021 - points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: submitted points - Tarma
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Aedrie Rose
No broom

Re: Wand-making Introduction Post

Post by Aedrie Rose »

My username is Aedrie Rose, I'm technically a second-year student on here. I live in Australia but grew up in the United States until I was 11. I'd say I'm a half-blood and have several Ravenclaws in my family tree. I'm looking forward to learning more about wands and wand-making.

9.2.2021 - points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylar Peyton
No broom

Post by Skylar Peyton »

Hello. My name is Skylar Peyton. I am a first year Hufflepuff student. Both of my parents were muggles. I grew up being able to do things that other kids couldn't and not knowing why. I never really fit in. So I was really excited when I got my letter accepting me into HOL where I would be with others who are like me.

I was born in Canada and still live in Canada. But my grandparents were from England and Europe :D . I can't wait to start my magical studies and make my own wand!

9.3.2021 - points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marianne Bowers
No broom

Post by Marianne Bowers »

Hey! I'm Marianne Bowers, a first-year student in Gryffindor. ^_^ I've grown up in the UK my entire life - actually, I've lived in the same house my entire life! I've traveled a bit, of course, but I've never been away from home for longer than two weeks at a time. I'm a half-blood. Both of my parents are magical, but my mom is a muggle-born witch, and my dad is half-blood like me, only he has one magical parent and one muggle parent. I'm excited to learn about how to make my own wand (and possibly learn a bit about how wands and magic interact, who knows).

9.3.2021 - points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astor Arensin
No broom

Post by Astor Arensin »

I’m Astor Arensin and I’m a second year Ravenclaw student. I’ve attended HOL since January 2019. I’m the Charms class assistant and teach The History Of Witchcraft this year as well. I have a keen interest in magi-zoology and herbology, but also wand-making.
I used to live on a farm but now I live in the city with my two senior years, and I’m getting a puppy soon too.

Return to “Wand-Making”