Extra Credit 4 & 5 Team-ups

Class led by Prof. Jenny Lupin

Moderator: Prof. Jenny Lupin

Kathren Johnsun
No broom

Extra Credit 4 & 5 Team-ups

Post by Kathren Johnsun »

I know this is probably a ways out for many of us, but it will help if we can figure out who wants to play/ref and when you would be available. Please give all times in HOL time (GMT) so it is easier to figure out times. So please feel free to post if you would like to participate and what times you would be available. These matches probably won't be until November or December, so no rush.

Quaffle game(s): Kathren (?)
Quaffle Referee(s): Kathren

Snitch game(s): Kathren
Snitch Referee(s): Kathren (?)

I would recommend botting some questions before any games as it will help you learn how the questions work.
Last edited by Kathren Johnsun on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kathren Johnsun
No broom

Re: Extra Credit 4 & 5 Team-ups

I am willing to ref or play Quaffle games and am available any day from 12 am-3:30 am start time or by request unless my schedule changes.

I am willing to play Snitch and am working on trying to figure out how to set up to ref this as well so I could maybe do that as well. Times are the same for this.
Kathren Johnsun
No broom

*BUMP*

I would like to do this in mid-November if any one else is available that way we can avoid the holidays and the crazy schedules everyone has around that time.
Prof. Jenny Lupin
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Jenny Lupin »

Hi Kathren!

I applaud your initiative! I will try sending out a communication to the other members of the class to see if that helps you find anyone. Otherwise, I recommend reaching out to your house Quidditch team to see if they would like to practice! :)

Jenny
|Jenny Lupin|je360|Gryffindor|dHoH|Gryff Quidditch Captain|Gryff Seeker|
|Paw Print Editor|Lion's Pride Awards Committee Head|HOL Quidditch Class Assistant|
|Captain J.L. Winneboygan|Rabid KAT-TUN Fangirl|AKAME Fanatic|<3 Akanishi Jin <3|

Return to “HOL Quidditch”