Guess The Quote!

Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Ronja got it but Niniel got the full details so...erm....not 100% on who gets the point ^^;;

And Professor Black got my train of thought right. I'd always considered the Party Field to be a part of the Bag End property, thus my earlier comment.
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Post by Ronja Liek »

I'll just take the victory and the silmaril because I am enough of a feanoriel to be bad like that.
Try to take it from me, Nin! ( btw, where are you? I have not seen you around in ages, and then you pop up here to try and rob me of my silmaril... it is mine, I tell you, MINE, MIIIIIIIIIINNNNE)

anyway, on to the next quote before the unslaught

QUOTE Should not be too hard...[/quote]

there it is. Well, that one should not be too hard. ( eh)
My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Post by Niniel Sanders »

Ronja Liek wrote:QUOTE (Ronja Liek @ Oct 11 2011, 10:40 AM) I'll just take the victory and the silmaril because I am enough of a feanoriel to be bad like that.
Try to take it from me, Nin! ( btw, where are you? I have not seen you around in ages, and then you pop up here to try and rob me of my silmaril... it is mine, I tell you, MINE, MIIIIIIIIIINNNNE)

anyway, on to the next quote before the unslaught

there it is. Well, that one should not be too hard. ( eh)
Heh, don't worry. I would have conceeded it to you regardless even if Eia had given it to me in the first place. You got the characters before me and as Tarma said... party tree is included in Bag end to some extent at least :D
So it belongs to you, just wanted to point out "Party Tree"

As for the next quote...

:o
I don't remember!!
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Post by Ronja Liek »

Niniel Sanders wrote:QUOTE (Niniel Sanders @ Oct 12 2011, 12:20 PM) Heh, don't worry. I would have conceeded it to you regardless even if Eia had given it to me in the first place. You got the characters before me and as Tarma said... party tree is included in Bag end to some extent at least :D
So it belongs to you, just wanted to point out "Party Tree"

As for the next quote...

:o
I don't remember!!

WOOT!
I broke the Nin-answer-machine! (eh. Answer machNin)
My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Post by Niniel Sanders »

I've been thinking a bit more about it... I *think* this is Sam at least and he's being ironic, but I don't remember when... yet XD
So... the Nin-chine will keep working a bit and see if I can place it too XD
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Post by Ronja Liek »

You are close, Answer MacNin, you are indeed...
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

This happens in the Eregion hills just before the crows fly over and they decide to try the pass of Caradhras.

Aragorn and Boromir teach Pippin how to fight while Sam is at the campfire.

Boromir:"Get away from the blade, Pippin...on your toes...good, very good...I want you to react, not think."
Sam:"Should not be too hard..."
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Post by Ronja Liek »

Aili Raja wrote:QUOTE (Aili Raja @ Oct 21 2011, 03:18 PM) This happens in the Eregion hills just before the crows fly over and they decide to try the pass of Caradhras.

Aragorn and Boromir teach Pippin how to fight while Sam is at the campfire.

Boromir:"Get away from the blade, Pippin...on your toes...good, very good...I want you to react, not think."
Sam:"Should not be too hard..."
Aye, you are very right indeed. It is now your turn.
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

I have made my choice:

QUOTE I have made my choice.[/quote]

:lol:
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Post by Niniel Sanders »

That's Arwen, speaking to Elrond, her father, about her choice to stay in Middle Earth and not leave for Valinor.
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Post by Ronja Liek »

Niniel Sanders wrote:QUOTE (Niniel Sanders @ Oct 21 2011, 10:55 PM) That's Arwen, speaking to Elrond, her father, about her choice to stay in Middle Earth and not leave for Valinor.
Someone has repaired the answer mcNin. How many seconds was that? Sound androids not be disqualified?
Last edited by Ronja Liek on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Niniel right you are :)
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

Just to give everyone a heads up: This game will be closed in a couple of days to give room for another game. ^_^
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Alexander Greb
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Greb »

Rachel Selenia wrote:QUOTE (Rachel Selenia @ Dec 21 2011, 12:25 PM) Just to give everyone a heads up: This game will be closed in a couple of days to give room for another game. ^_^
Cool! I'm looking forward to embrace my inner LoTR fan!
( Fluffy Bunny ) ( Property of Prof. Logan ) ( er849 )
( 4th Year ) ( All-Star ) ( SQT Fanboy )
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Looks like we need a new quote in order to continue for those few days though *shifty eyes*
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Since it's been so long, I'll post a new quote (and I won't steal your Silmarils, Niniel ;) ). Here you go, guys!

"Don't go where I can't follow."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

QUOTE "Don't go where I can't follow."[/quote]

That is Samwise Gamgee ... speaking with what he thinks is no one because he thinks that Frodo is dead. :(

EDIT: WHERE?

there in the lair of Shelob
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

*g* You're correct. Your turn!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

\o/

picky picky, wanting to know 'where' ...

Okay, here is an easy one:

"Saruman. Your staff is broken."

(WAND-MAKING students, take heed! ^_^ )
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Gandalf to Saruman shortly before the later's death in the RotK extended scene!

Not in Wand Making but I am in the Wand Workshop XD

Return to “HOLTS Activities”