Games Talk Rulebook

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Games Talk Rulebook

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin »

Welcome to the Games Talk forum!

Pull up a chair and join us to discuss your favourite tabletop game or chat about your favourite consoles and any video games that you recently enjoyed. Share your favourite genres and just about anything related to games.

There are some important things to keep in mind:

1. All HOL rules apply to this forum. You’re allowed to discuss games of just about all ratings, but please keep your posts g-rated. If you’re not sure if something is appropriate or not, check with the moderator.

2. Though people's opinions may differ from yours, it's important to respect each other.

3. Please check the subforum first for any threads that relate to what you'd like to discuss. Reply to that thread instead of starting a new one.

4. If you are discussing the plot to a game or some other significant detail that only comes to light once you've started playing it, please use spoiler tags.

5. Please note that this forum is not for actually playing games. Forum text games (such as 'This or That', or any other game involving one or two word posts) will be deleted.

In the words of Wil Wheaton, "play more games!" ;)
Emily Spencer
Cleansweep Three

Re: Games Talk Rulebook

Post by Emily Spencer »

Bumping this for the new school year.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Emily Spencer
Cleansweep Three

Re: Games Talk Rulebook

Post by Emily Spencer »

Bumping for new school year~