Online Roleplaying Games

Moderator: Prefects

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Online Roleplaying Games

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

I recently came across this site online that reminds me a lot of a roleplaying game but deals with politics instead of some crazy adventure or journey. I'm not sure if it's meant to be educational or not, but in the game, one must build up their country and decide what sort of leader they will be. They must meet rulers of other countries in order to make deals so they can earn money to build up their country more and to buy defenses in case they are ever attacked. While it's a slow game that requires a lot of patience and really only has a few things a person can do on it each day, it is fun.

Are there any other online roleplaying games that you enjoy? I know there has been a post about World of Warcraft which used to be a game I played with a friend, and I liked it. There are also others such as Runescape or Star Wars and League of Legends.

What are your thoughts on these types of games? Do you enjoy them or maybe not so much?
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Astaria Rivers
No broom

Re: Online Roleplaying Games

Post by Astaria Rivers »

I love roleplaying games, especially MMORPGs. I still play World of Warcraft, and it is my top. I used to play League of Legends, but it didn't hold my interest for long. Runescape was one of the first games I played many, many years ago. The Old Republic was fun when it first came out, but I grew bored later on. I also love Halo, Skyrim and Overwatch. Roleplaying games are more fun to me than other strategic type games. I want more time to play soon.

Return to “Games Talk”