Your Favorite Games

Moderator: Prefects

Lily Diggory
No broom

Post by Lily Diggory »

I really like Dragon Age: Origins (does anyone play this here?) and the Total War series (does anyone play that?).
Badger Pride! Hufflepuff to win the House Cup 2011!
Sirithre Leylnn
No broom

Post by Sirithre Leylnn »

Lily Diggory wrote:QUOTE (Lily Diggory @ Aug 25 2010, 05:10 AM) I really like Dragon Age: Origins (does anyone play this here?) and the Total War series (does anyone play that?).
I certainly played Dragon Age enough to get all the achievements.
Didn't care enough to download the DLC though.

Can't wait for 2!

☆ Per cupiditas emergo adeptio.
»{With ambition comes achievement. }«
Lily Diggory
No broom

Post by Lily Diggory »

Same here!! Have you got Awakening?
Badger Pride! Hufflepuff to win the House Cup 2011!
Lanna Aquarra
No broom

Post by Lanna Aquarra »

Hmm... my favourite games... I'd have to say that I like a lot of them, but my top 10 are (in no particular order...):

1) Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time)
2) Super Mario Brothers (Super Mario Sunshine sticks out to me, but I love pretty much all of them, including the old ones, on the NES and SNES.)
3) Brawl. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (I love that game. Fights!)
4) Harvest Moon (farming made fun!)
5) Kingdom Hearts (I somehow like Roxas a tad better than Sora)
6) Ace Attorney series (Phoenix Wright! Court! WHEE! :lol: )
7) The World Ends With You (as far as I know, it's just a single game, with a small chance of a sequel, but I loved this game to bits. It occuppied the majority of my summer last year...)
8) Pokemon! (it sounds so geeky, but I still like them. The first ever games have the best pokemon. :) )
9) Little Big Planet. (So many great ideas incorporated into the game, and it really includes laws of physics. It makes it really realistic to play).
10) Animal Crossing (it's cute. :) )

I get fairly obsessed into them when I start playing them. They're really addictive. :P

"Somtimes, when you hold on too much, it becomes impossible to let go."
"Then don't."
"Then don't what?"
"Don't let go."
Juliya Tass
No broom

Post by Juliya Tass »

I'm a Nintendo fangirl!!! I love The Legend Of Zelda (the original was the first video game I ever beaten and I was about 5.). All of the Super Mario games are really awesome. Metroid and Pokemon are also a favorite. When it comes to non-Nintendo games, I really love the Xbox. I like playing Halo and Call of Duty with friends. Borderlands, Assassin's S Club Juniors, The Last Remnant, Mass Effect, Burnout Paradise are xbox games I like to play. I'm not a big fan of the Playstation, but the Final Fantasy games, and Onimusha games are really fun. I also really love Tomb Raider. By far my favorite RPG game is Legend of Dragoon!!! I could talk video games for hours if given the chance!
Fionette Trisha Ignacia
No broom

Post by Fionette Trisha Ignacia »

I don't know why but I love The Sims so much!!
(I guess I'm obsessed in designing my own house)

And I also love to play dress-up games, like in looklet.com (oh is it a game? :lol: )
Lorie Ellison
No broom

Post by Lorie Ellison »

All-time favorites are The Sims 3, Resident Evil series, and Assassin's S Club Juniors 3, Pokemon Emerald, Dragon Age II, Ace Attorney series (haven't played AAI2 and GS5 :( )

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
Aidan Baker
No broom

Re: Your Favorite Games

Post by Aidan Baker »

Hello fellow gamers. I am a massive fan of final fantasy seven, Both the portal games, far cry 3, the witcher 3, The last of us, beyond two souls and the fable games. I'm currently pushing through farcry 4, but i'm finding it very repetitive. I'm a massive fan of storylines, so anything with a great story i will give a go. Havent gotten onboard with pokemon go yet, my microsoft phone wont allow it, but i'll get there someday.
Elizabeth Mayes
No broom

Post by Elizabeth Mayes »

I really enjoyed the Fable games as well! My favorite game though would have to be Okami on the PS2. I loved the artistic style of the graphics and the story was really neat. The sequel, Okamiden, is on the Nintendo DS. I've played through it once so far, but didn't love it. With Okami I felt like I could go off on my own and ignore the main story for a bit. I did a lot of exploring and found a lot of pretty cool stuff. With Okamiden it always felt like I needed to rush through to the next part and once I got there I couldn't back track to previous sections. Then at the end I found out I couldn't beat the game because I had missed important stuff along the way. Or at least that's how I'm remembering it. It's been a while.

I also enjoy the Star Ocean series (though I've only played two of them), the Dragon Quest series (though I've also only played two of them), the Pokemon games, Journey, and Dragon Age: Inquisition. There are a few other games I've really enjoyed, but I can't think of them right now. I don't play video games very much anymore. They're all so expensive now!
"I was born with a reading list I will never finish." - Maud Casey

Ascended Warrior Vin by axt234
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

All the Elder Scrolls games and Assassins creed series. Also Dragon age I and II, red dead redemption and Gun.
Image RQT 2017/18
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

I'm a " Halo Reach Spartan" through and through"
:ph34r:
....and Halo 3, 4 and because I do not own an xbox one I haven't tried Halo 5 yet....
but I do like Fable 3.... and I will play Peggle... oh and some Destiny....
Sheila Bagnold
No broom

Post by Sheila Bagnold »

My favorite games would have to be all Monopoly versions, and basically all Nintendo Switch games. I currently am obsessing over Mario Cart and Pokemon, but that's just for now.
“Anything’s possible if you have enough nerve,” - Ginny Weasley
Elyse Levine
No broom

Post by Elyse Levine »

I have so many favorite games, it's impossible to choose any! I'll list a few.
- Legend of Zeldaa series
- Assassin's Creed series
- Final Fantasy series
- God of War
- Genshin Impact
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I like open world RPG and Strategic games the most.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Bianca Bravehearts
No broom

Post by Bianca Bravehearts »

Anima crossing. Legend of zelda. Minecraft.
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

My favorite games are The Tribez and Minecraft. These games never part with me :) I always have them everytime I have a new phone. I love to build my city, and in leisurely time, I like to take a walk in the my Minecraft city :D
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

I generally prefer RPGs, simulations, or strategy games video games. I usually play on the computer or the switch.
Abigailia Pickle
No broom

Post by Abigailia Pickle »

I love most games but currently, my favorite is Legends of Zelda Breath of the Wild as I have been playing it nonstop lately.
Jade Winkleberry
No broom

Post by Jade Winkleberry »

Some of my favorite games have to be SpiritFarer, harvest town, and stardew valley.
Kat Montana
No broom

Post by Kat Montana »

Current Favorites: Disney Dreamlight Valley, Battle For Bikini Bottom, Uncharted

Return to “Games Talk”